Oooh
Oooh asked in SportsWrestling · 10 years ago

MVP/JC? Message toowners of: YWWA, RWF, THW, REW, EIE, EWF, YGWA, SPW, EWS, YAWA, ICW, EAW and all others?

I say MVP. Better future.

Anyway, do u want to have ur show judged by a new efedding judge group. They will give u ur shows ratings, and will be fair. They will be nice, but not pushovers.

And they will have criteria and stuff.

Just to make it more realistic.

So far:

Me

Justin

Ryan

Wolf

TRE.

2 more spots open.

once 1 more is taken, there will be a huge poll.

ty

• Favorite Answer

Me, BVK man dont forget me

• I will try my absolute best to not sound cocky, but I think without a doubt YWWA is the biggest e-fed on Y!A today. Biggest as in most well known and popular. I would love to have you rate my shows. I put a lot of effort into them, and it would be great to have some judging on them. Also it could bring some life back to feds on Y!A. As of late other than YWWA, feds aren't doing so well here. All the major ones besides YWWA have died. I'd love to bring back a little compition. Great concept and I'd love to be apart of it.

EDIT: By the way, feds already have a rating system. I actually created it. It was used for a small rating war between YWWA and YWSE. Just like real wrestling ratings are determined by how many people view the show, it's pretty much the same concept. The amount of answers for your fed that actually relate to your fed, count as a rating. For example, YWWA just had 26 answers for it's vote/promo card. That would make the rating a 2.6. Just filling you in on that if that's what you want to do or not. If not, you might want to try and come up with a new word for it other than the ratings because then there will be a little confusion. Just a suggestion of mine.

okay judge me too and the voting and promo start on june 11 and the results start on june 14 just to let you know

Sorry SPW,YGWA,and RWF are dead,just take those off the list :]

EDIT:RWF is on Webs not dead,oops.

• Sure I would like my show being judged,sign me in.(:

Source(s): Luv to break harts!<3

Dont matter to me. Im at a real efed.

Source(s): XWAUniverse.Com <--- #1 Wrestling Forum & Efed "Be Apart Of The Wrestling Revolution" Join Today

Please judge my show too, BVK...REW IS THE FUTURE OF E-FEDS..