Runescape question? King Black Dragon information needed?

I'm in need of a lot of money of Runescape. I've heard about the King Black Dragon (KBD) but no one will team up with me to help me kill is as I am only level 85. Many of my friends have said I am able to do it. Here are my levels: Strength level of 66 Attack level of 70 Defence level of 60 Ranged... show more I'm in need of a lot of money of Runescape. I've heard about the King Black Dragon (KBD) but no one will team up with me to help me kill is as I am only level 85.

Many of my friends have said I am able to do it. Here are my levels:
Strength level of 66
Attack level of 70
Defence level of 60
Ranged level of 55
Magic level of 57

Could anyone please give me tips on what I would need to kill it. (Food, armour, weapon, potions)

Thanks in advance.
Update: I forgot to tell people that I was going to use melee on it. I have an anti-dragon shield and I will use an antifire potion. I need info on what the minimum level is to kill it and what food I should have and what else I should have in my inventory.