Runescape question? King Black Dragon information needed?

I'm in need of a lot of money of Runescape. I've heard about the King Black Dragon (KBD) but no one will team up with me to help me kill is as I am only level 85.

Many of my friends have said I am able to do it. Here are my levels:

Strength level of 66

Attack level of 70

Defence level of 60

Ranged level of 55

Magic level of 57

Could anyone please give me tips on what I would need to kill it. (Food, armour, weapon, potions)

Thanks in advance.

I forgot to tell people that I was going to use melee on it. I have an anti-dragon shield and I will use an antifire potion. I need info on what the minimum level is to kill it and what food I should have and what else I should have in my inventory.

• Diana

you basicly have to be rich, having the right pots and weapons. Try looking up youtube tutorials, they'res allot

you would probly die when u et in there. your def lvl is really low for it and most people range it and ur range is to low to. train them up abit then u will be really. i stared going when i had 70 def and 70 range

i had full black dhide and mith bolts.