Gary Coleman just found out?

I had a feeling to pray for Gary Coleman the other day as soon as I found out he was in critical condition. I had two people in Mind- Brett Michaels and Gary Coleman. Now he died and just pray that he accepted Christ before he went. I noticed Gary Coleman was not in a happy mood these past years and all these things kept happening...his wife, beatings, etc. I remember seeing him on TV a few years ago and I really wanted to say to him " YOU NEED TO ACCEPT CHRIST NOW!". I didn't get a chance. I wonder if anyone reached out to him?

Favorite Answer

I will always cherish that wonderful memory of that video where he took a job as a security guard and was hounded by the press. The determination and guts to jump on to the reporter's car hood even in front of a camera filming and proceed to stop them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCY0knyMLKY

Youtube thumbnail

Gary Coleman was once a gifted little kid thrown into fame and fortune too early and ripped off by the people he called his family. Wonder how most of us would really look like under that same public microscope?

Probably wouldn't be a very flattering portrait of any of us either ...

Poor Gary Coleman was always getting the short end of the stick. However, he was always coming up short.

A Pygmy that will be truly missed.

You did by praying for him.

he's in a hole now :0

It's sad but he's in a wayyy much better place now, he will be appreciated by God