Is it too much that I expect everyone to understand meeee and love meeee?

i don't want to become an alcoholic or disappear into the foam of the sea like a mermaid cuz i can't swim

Favorite Answer

My idea is to travel state to state making people sign contracts that make clear the consequences if they do not comply with your expectations. We will also be making stops during the trip for wino strangling.

• If your Birthday falls between the 19th & 26th of any month (some books give a few days to either side of those dates but you get the gist) that makes you a cusp. Basically only other cusps will ever understand and love you. Also Admitted Alcoholics are quitters and go to meetings, so you would in fact have to become a drunk. So alls we need to do is kills all of the non Zodiac cusps in the world and the rest of the people left will love and understand you always. If you could in fact change into a mermaid (even one that can't swim) that would be like super hot and stuff. ;-)

Naturally everyone expects that, but should not despair if you don't get it always. Be prepared for everything, turn hate into love...and you will be the winner finally.

yes, because this is the real world honey. you cannot expect everyone to understand and love you. you cannot please everyone. that's how it's suppose to be, and it's up to you on how you deal with that. you have a better choice to understand and love yourself rather than being meddled up by the idea that no one does.

Yes animals and kids both love me :) i love animals and kids too, they are so adorable and innocent. my cat is really clingy, he lays on my head and sits on my shoulders like a parakeet lol. when im walking around my neighborhood, every dog i see always comes to me and is really friendly, i usually end up having to take the dog back to its owner lol. and kids, they love me so much that it gets annoying lol. they climb all over me, always wanting me to fix their hair or give them lipgloss, always want to be in my room, always want to eat what i eat, and always want me to play hide and seek with them. there is a women across the street with a young daughter, she talks to me everytime i go outside. ill be checking the mail and shell yell across the street "good morning!" shes a sweet girl, and shes always asking if she can come sit on the front porch with me lol and most adults and older people like me too because im respectful and well mannered. im young, (19 yrs) but im not a hooligan. lol Cancer

It is too much to expect, but the good news is we do, Tubs, we do. *group hug* Here's an inflatable raft just in case.

I used this exact same argument to the judge when representing myself on child pornography charges.

Source(s): It worked! Now everybody loves meeeee

You know me...

I've loved you since the moment I didn't lay eyes on you, and I loved you ever since we the day we never met.

*suddenly heat-shapes as black as pitch float above my head...)

Yes,,

yes