Linda asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 years ago

Is Sarah Palin a gift to Liberals that keeps on giving?

She caused McCain to lose. She caused Obama to win.

She will probably cause Obama to win again.

Thank you Sarah!

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

If by gift you mean a diversion, to take attention off problems an incompetent administration cannot handle, then yes, you're right.

• 3 years ago

the only ingredient that garantees Obama a 2d term is a efficient first term... per this frequent term so a ways... i think of i might even wager on Palin in 2012... and that i do no longer even like her... in my opinion Palin is a distraction... the GOP set her loose so the liberals could persist together with her each pass, guffawing with glee on the assumption-approximately her working in '12 and happy that they are able to conquer her whilst the GOP prepares it is actual applicants...

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Yes

• She is such a media whore who can't stay out of the spotlight, but it is great how she is hurting the Republicans and their chances in the next Presidential election!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Yes keep talking Sarah we love it

• 10 years ago

Yes. It is funny that the republicants worship her because the greedy quitter will NEVER hold national office. Stick with her, GOP!

• Daisy
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

We can only hope that she's on the Republican ticket for President in 2012!

• 10 years ago

Your "facts" fail....since after naming her McCain's polls began increasing, and he would've won if not for his stupid actions after the economic meltdown. The meltdown caused Obama's win. There's nothing in God's earth that will help Obama win next election.

• 10 years ago

We can list the names that Obama threw under the bus during their primaries... Hint* its a lot longer than Palin

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

She's great, right up there with Newt Gingrich and George W. Bush

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.