my d drive and E drive is not working.., garphics and display problems also !!?

Hello,

i hav a compaq presario c700 laptop.... i formatted my laptop my a proffesional computer repare showrrom..and after that my display quality is deteroited.... whenevr i play a video on FULL screen mode....the video quality is blurred...i mean.. the pixels are visible..

one more problem... i keep my songs and movies in D drive and E drive.... from 2-3 days..whenevr i try to click on e or d drive icon on "my Computer".... a dialogue box apprears which says - "the disc in drive D is not formatted" .. when i click on "format now"... it says it cannnot be formatted..

plz help me to get out of this problm.. !

I found that E drive and D drive has been changed to RAW file system format...

Plz give me the idea to recover THIS PROBLEM !!!!

and no...they are no cd or dvd drives..they are HARD DISC DRIVES !

• Techno
    Favorite Answer

Not much of a professional if they deleted the recovery partition (D:) (but then you'd already fried it by storing files on it!).

Take it back to the 'professional' and have them install the necessary drivers and re-format the other partitions as NTFS.

Or

Do as Lil' Ugly says to sort the graphics and re-format the other partitions yourself.

Clicl Start, right click 'Computer' and choose 'Manage' > Disk Management right click the partition/s choose format.

Sounds like you need the video drivers so go here http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/support_task.h... , put in the number off of the tag on the bottom of the laptop. As for your D and E drive it sounds like both are now CD/DVD drive numbers. maybe they were changed when you reformatted.