Pls make the sentences with below wordings... Thanks
1. rustled (meaning:made a sound of cracking)
2. stuck (meaning: glued)
3. blinking (meaning: closing and opening one's eyes quickly)
4. tousled (meaning: untidy)
5. cobbled (meaning: covered with stones)
6. pricking (meaning: feeling a sharp pain on the skin)
7. trotted (meaning: moved fairly quickly)
- 10 years agoFavorite Answer
1.rustled:The sound of the trees rustled in the breeze .
2.stuck:The wheels were stuck in the mud.
3.blinking:He blinking in the bright sunlight.
4.tousled:A boy with blue eyes and tousled hair.
5.cobbled:I walk along the cobbled.
6.pricking:He felt a pricking sensation in his throat.
7.trotted:She trotted her pony around the field.
- 10 years ago
Dear Preesa 123,
I ckecked it before I sent the message. But I want more samples. Thanks
- PreesaLv 51 decade ago
You could check in dictionary.