how would you react if someone paid your fast food bill at a drive thru?

let's say the person ahead of you paid for your meal. You pull up to the window and the cashier says "The car ahead of you paid for your meal". How would you react.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Best Answer

I would first say "What?" then feel pretty lucky. How nice!

I actually once had a person do this for me at a coffee shop - but I immediately wondered if he had an ulterior motive. But he just went on his merry way.

• kamm
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

The foodstuff at those eating places is somewhat made sparkling. They dont have 3 double cheeseburgers only sitting there waiting to be put in a bag. they ought to cause them to. the rationalization its called "rapid foodstuff" is by using the fact they have kit that make the foodstuff cook dinner quicker. while you're only ordering a value meal or some thing, its generally waiting interior 3 minutes. besides the undeniable fact that, while you're ordering a good number of stuff, it takes time to make it. And in the event that they run out of, say, rooster, they ought to attend till it comes out of the fryer till now they could make your sandwich (which generally takes approximately 5 minutes counting on what type of rooster that's). So as a exchange of coming up every person in line wait longer, they pull the motor vehicle up and supply the subsequent automobile their coffee or in spite of the fact that they ordered. in case you only ordered a soda, could you want to attend 5 minutes for it so some guy ought to get his rooster on the window? there's a thank you to their insanity.

• Well when that happens to me I pay for the next guy behind me! Then I feel pretty good that someone did that! And I'de be happy to know that I might actually make the next person feel just as great as I did!

• 10 years ago

Tell the cashier "no thanks, I'll pay for my own meal" and wouldn't accept the order until I paid for it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

I'd follow them and chuck my shake in their face at the next stop light.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I would have no choice but to make mad passionate love to that person. It would be just my little way of saying, "Thank you".

• 10 years ago

I'd pass it on and pay for the car following me.

Source(s): This has happened for real and the clerk said several cars in a row had done it.
  • Damn, I knew I should have ordered a large fry

• 10 years ago

i seriously do that all of the time. if it happened to me, i'd stop and think that there are some good people in this world.

pay it forward (:

• 10 years ago

I would smile, for

the first time in my

life!

XD

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.