whats another way of saying someone has a skewed perception?

i dont mean bias opinion. i mean like someone is so blind of reality because of cultural norms they can see what is wrong with what they are doing or they have a skewed perception. i need to say this four times so hopefully i get four different answers. thanks!

Favorite Answer

non linear thinking , culturally biased

roses are red

violets are blue

i'm schizophrenic

and so am i

Skewed Perception

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): whats skewed perception: https://tr.im/x2YJZ

I could just lay on my apartment floor in a fetal position trembling in fear of making an objective statement or expressing an opinion. Or, I could just realize the solipsistic game you're playing. Can we really know? Yes, I think we can with ample probability. Just perceive? No, I have a highly complex brain. I'm not just a video recorder. I can integrate my perceptions and abstract ideas from them. Edit: Yes. I am a god to the degree that I accept my godhood. :)

• Joyce

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/F3AQc

May I say "Jesus is, to me, a culmination of the redeemer archetype in Western Culture, and as such, an important symbol to our collective psyche."? or "Buddha is, to me, a symbol of a state of being where boundaries fall away."? Who were they as historic figures? Caesar never crossed the Rubicon til I was twelve, and read about it for the first time, right? And yet, and yet, there is an objective reality of some kind, a shared existence. They were all three very likely real people at one point in time. Jesus was, Buddha was, Caesar was...human? With all the complexities and contradictions that implies. Edit: Well, the symbol of Buddha holds out the hope that awareness can be all inclusive at some point. I've got my fingers crossed. :)

Distorted, slanted, or thwarted(blinded by their own bias)

false utopia/ distopia ?

distorted view/vision

ignorant

stuck in a box

"You're pretty f***kin stupid, bro!"