While running with a hydration pack does it bother you?

I'm thinking of purchasing one and would like a little advice... How many ounces of water is good to have...Tips and tricks? i read about filling it up with mostly ice then little water it keeps water cool all day...To me it seem most only have shoulder straps nothing for your midsection so it dont flop back and forth ...What brands do u recommend for best quality and life span....?

Hydration is counseled for runs lasting greater beneficial than 60 minutes. I certainly have used the two camel backs and a belt that consists of a pair bottles. i discover the camel back to be somewhat warm, regardless of the incontrovertible fact that it does distribute the greater beneficial weight of the liquid properly and shall we you carry greater liquid. I prefer a belt with a bottle. I additionally carry funds. On longer runs (15-20 miles) in warm climate I oftentimes end alongside the way and purchase a Gatorade to replenish the bottle. remember, you are able to desire to have a satisfied stability between carrying adequate fluids and working with the added weight which will supply you a back soreness counting on how the burden is allotted. for this reason some human beings prefer diverse smaller bottles allotted around a waist belt which permits stability the burden. verify your close by working or activities save for particularly some hydration strategies.

Depending on how long you run, don't bring anything with you, because it will distract you when you run. Just drink plenty water before you run to avoid dehydration, and drink gatorade afterward to keep the nutrients in your body. Unless your running a half-marathon or more than you don't need a water pack. If you think you do, just bring a bottle of water, and throw it away when your done. Good luck!

Fuel belt. Get 2 bottles to start out with if your runs are going to be during hot weather or if you plan on runs longer than 1 hour.

You should carry 16oz of electrolyte replacement/fluids for every hour you plan to run.

Have water stops planned and ready to go.

Hydration packs are great for bikes but for running they couuld be bothersome.

Source(s): Ironman -- For a 2 hour run I'd carry 2 8oz bottles that to refill with water at 2 stops. Gels for electrolyte and refueling. You can use the water to cool yourself and wash sweat out of your eyes.

how about fuel belts ?? have your considered those most of the runners use them

I carry my bottle in my hand and i have got used to it now

you need to carry only 350 ml water not more

because you are drinking may be one sip every 15 mins

Source(s): long distance runner