What kind of loan can i get to build a house?

im a 24 year old male.i have 100k in the bank.and i make about 70,000 a year and my wife makes 30,000 a year.we live in southern california .we have no kids and no debt all credit cards payed off both cars payed off both good credit.looking to build a big house not to big just big enough.planning on making it with... show more im a 24 year old male.i have 100k in the bank.and i make about 70,000 a year and my wife makes 30,000 a year.we live in southern california .we have no kids and no debt all credit cards payed off both cars payed off both good credit.looking to build a big house not to big just big enough.planning on making it with enough rooms for future kids and things were gonna like.plan is to live in this house till are kids grow up and leave so not leaving it anytime soon.so just looking to see whats the biggest loan i can take out or that they will give me so i can build my house.

p.s not looking to buy a house only becuase i wont be happy with living in a house that dosnt have everthing i want.and dont tell me to move somewhere else to build cause it would be cheaper cuase i dont plan on ever leaving california. thanks to all that answer
Update: i have land already.and i know what my needs are but im also looking for the wow factor of my house appel