So where do men believe in equality really?

Now I have been going through a lot of answers here and I do see that most men dont at all treat us in equal pedestal even now. they accuse feminists of demanding extra, but see these comments of some men... show more Now I have been going through a lot of answers here and I do see that most men dont at all treat us in equal pedestal even now. they accuse feminists of demanding extra, but see these comments of some men here:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AinzWUPs5mIOWXUVbSAhFp3SDH1G;_ylv=3?qid=20100528115107AAjYrYM

Do you think this is equality? And if not, why do you protest our feminism policies? You feel we are beneath you, and that too for no reason. I am a college topper and I am extremely talented. Why at all should I consider my status beneath those of men?
I dont frnakly see any equality existing, only a few well-bred men have told me that we are equal. And I believe they are the real men with true balls and spirit, as they can give value to a person being confident of their masculinity (whatever they have).
I do wish the world was full of more such men.
Update: Eric: You are not mentioning any point clearly. We do always admire men as well as ourselves. But does admiring mean placing them above us or saying they are better than us? Human Being: I know thats wrong. But men will always point their fingers at the women for their mistakes. Why not also point out the... show more Eric: You are not mentioning any point clearly. We do always admire men as well as ourselves. But does admiring mean placing them above us or saying they are better than us?

Human Being: I know thats wrong. But men will always point their fingers at the women for their mistakes. Why not also point out the mistakes of peopel of their own gender if they believe in equality? I am yet to see a man fighting another man for doing something wrong. The only times this happens is at the police station.
Update 2: Why shouldnt I protest the mascluine policies which are aimed at making us weaker, feminine and submissive?
When we do something, its wrong. Comeon, prove to be a real man by also protesting against male perpetrators.
Update 3: Lorax- That liking femininity means you want us to be beneath you and that we are not supposed to be above you. You nvoke Nature to prove this, when in reality lots of men like tomboys. You deny truth to highlight your stupid racist comments.
Update 4: Ned- I know you are not attrcated because we can do things by ourselves and dont need you to dominate us. Thats the real cause.
Or it could be something sexual. In that case you all are sex addicts and wish to treat women as pron material.
Update 5: Grandpa- You are the rapist when you ogle at feminine women