Tif asked in PetsDogs · 10 years ago

I need an invisible fence in use sign or something similar, but i cant find a store that sells them?

Ive called all the pet stores and hardware stores that i can think of, but no one carries them. Is there a website i can order one off of for cheap?

To you "wonderful" people who keep posting that i need to get a real fence: you dont know my situation. I got what was the best option for my dog and my situation. We got an invisible fence as a last resort, because visible fences were not effective. If it were up to you my dog would be running loose in the neighborhood and probably be dead by now because he got hit by a car or euthanized by the animal control people for being "At Large". So piss on you for being so judgemental about a situation that you dont know anything about. I love my dog as a member of my family and would never do anything to hurt him. BTW: the collar is on its lowest setting AND i HAVE TRIED it so that I KNOW HOW IT FEELS. I wouldnt do anything to harm my dog. Shame on you for threatening me and saying such cruel things.

• papaw
    Favorite Answer
  • Erika

Invisible Fence Sign

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): invisible fence sign similar find store sells them: https://tr.im/abUr8

I've had good luck having signs made by the company EZUSIGNs (I'll give you a link for). Usually I buy crate tag/signs but recently I bought a sign he had pre-made saying..." Dogs Loose in Yard, Keep Gate Closed". I was able to pick the background color (I choose RED so it would be more visible). I believe you can ask for anything you want said (on the sign) & you do have a choice in sizes. The signs come pre-drilled & you can nail them on a solid fence, or use the s-rings to mount them to wire etc. you can mount them or a mailbox post, or your own sign post. Call the number on the web site - if you have questions, or email the folks. My sign hasn't faded & has been up for two years 24/7.

Source(s): 25 yrs in dogs; 14 years vet tech. link: http://www.ezusigns.com/plastic_crate_signs

In my neighborhood, I've seen most people with homemade signs advising people that there is an invisible fence in use.

It is effective and has avoided my absolute panic when a gigantic Doberman came rushing from behind a neighbor's house.

• Janet

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avxt9

So that he won't accidentally mate with invisible poodles and have invisible puppies that cost so much to raise that soon you have an invisible bank account.

Use your computer to print out what you need, take it to any Kinkos or print shop and have it laminated. Duct tape some wood sticks to the back of it to keep it flattened out (so it won't curl) and attach it with a staple gun to something wood.

maybe you can't see them on the shelf because they are invisible! Just keep feeling around and you'll find the invisible fence!

• Logan

before you do that put a collar around you and let it shock you. try a real fence

Have you tried farm and ranch stores in your area?