I need an invisible fence in use sign or something similar, but i cant find a store that sells them?

Ive called all the pet stores and hardware stores that i can think of, but no one carries them. Is there a website i can order one off of for cheap?
Update: To you "wonderful" people who keep posting that i need to get a real fence: you dont know my situation. I got what was the best option for my dog and my situation. We got an invisible fence as a last resort, because visible fences were not effective. If it were up to you my dog would be running loose in... show more To you "wonderful" people who keep posting that i need to get a real fence: you dont know my situation. I got what was the best option for my dog and my situation. We got an invisible fence as a last resort, because visible fences were not effective. If it were up to you my dog would be running loose in the neighborhood and probably be dead by now because he got hit by a car or euthanized by the animal control people for being "At Large". So piss on you for being so judgemental about a situation that you dont know anything about. I love my dog as a member of my family and would never do anything to hurt him. BTW: the collar is on its lowest setting AND i HAVE TRIED it so that I KNOW HOW IT FEELS. I wouldnt do anything to harm my dog. Shame on you for threatening me and saying such cruel things.