i need a program, read for more info?

okay, so i DJ now and again online, and i need a few softwere's i also DJ in clubs

okay

1. i need a program where i can mix music, and make my own mix of songs in one plus voice for free.

2. i need a program where it lets me play songs but has lyrics with them aswell.

and anything else u think i may need.

Favorite Answer

You didn't specify OS, but I'm assuming you're running Windows.

I would recommend configuring your system for dual boot (if you want to/need to keep Windows) and install Linux Mint. Linux Mint is free and all of the software for it is free too. They have a lot of great multi-track recording utilities, drum machines, etc..I use Audacity for recording/mixing and Hydrogen for my drum beats. Both are great programs. It's not pro tools, but heck, you want free.

Source(s): Experience

Stem: Penn State _NEVER_, I repeat _NEVER, performed within the Big East. They performed plenty of Eastern Independants within the ancient days, however Penn State was once continuously a soccer independant till 1993 and in different sporting activities facet of the Atlantic-10 convention. Didn't you recognize that Joe Paterno desired to variety his possess all-japanese sporting activities convention? But he was once snubbed via his competitors that finally joined the Big East. Now for the query, the Big 10 is honestly no longer susceptible this 12 months, it simply does not lie within the conventional "Big Two" powers. Penn State, Michigan State, or even Illinois appear well this 12 months (regardless of the disillusioned via Minnesota, don't forget a foul Iowa beat them final 12 months). But with Ohio State not able to determine a variety offense and Michigan watching the worst they have appeared on the grounds that the Bump Elliot days, I do not suppose both of the ones 2 will pose a lot of a hazard to Penn State. They do not get recognize considering the fact that folks correct now suppose that Penn State is simply Ohio State with a blue and white paintjob. They put out of your mind that Penn State has a gigantic successful list in bowls, and a fine list vs the SEC. But you recognize, this loss of recognize for Penn State is not anything new. They're ranked #three, and nonetheless recognize is difficult to return via. This is, as I mentioned, an ancient phenomenon. Penn State was once snubbed sometimes within the 60s and 70s, regardless of going undefeated. Penn State in 1982 and 1986 gained their handiest countrywide championships, however had been each occasions heavy underdogs going into the video games towards Georgia (led via Herschell Walker) and Miami (led via Vinny Testeverde). Both occasions they had been anticipated to get blown out, however each occasions gained. And in 1994, Penn State went undefeated, they had been within the Big 10 on the time, however they had been unimpressed with the sixty three-14 hammering of #nine Ohio State (on the time #21), the 31-24 win at then #four Michigan, and the 38-20 win over then #6 Oregon. As lengthy as they make it to the NCG, I do not care if they are disrespected, is also greater that method so they've much less of a goal on their backs and will honestly win. On Saturday, Penn State honestly blew out #24 Wisconsin forty eight-7. At least PSU is now getting a few recognize, even though.