My WWE Friday night Smackdown.My 14th Smackdown.Is it good?

If you need to see any of my RAWs,Smackdowns,or PPVs,they are in my questions. GM of Smackdown-Teddy Long WWE Chairman-Vincent Kennedy McMahon Champions ----------------- World Heavyweight champion-Kane WWE Unified tag team champions-Chris Jericho and Edge WWE Intercontinental champion-Drew McIntyre WWE... show more If you need to see any of my RAWs,Smackdowns,or PPVs,they are in my questions.

GM of Smackdown-Teddy Long
WWE Chairman-Vincent Kennedy McMahon
Champions
-----------------
World Heavyweight champion-Kane
WWE Unified tag team champions-Chris Jericho and Edge
WWE Intercontinental champion-Drew McIntyre
WWE Womens champion-Mickie James

Promo 1-The Motor City Machine Guns come out.Chris Sabin says Chris Jericho and Edge are the atiris to our PS3,they are the horse wagons to our ferraris,they are pacman to our halo.Alex Shelley says Edge and Jericho are old.Out with the old and in with the new!Edge comes out.He says Alex,tonight you will face me 1 on 1.And Alex,I hope you like your SPEAR!

Match 1-Traci Brooks(heel) vs Mickie James(face)-Teddy Long comes out before the match starts.He says for the past 2 weeks this match has happened and each time Traci has won.So,if Traci wins tonight,next week,right here on Smackdown,it will be Traci challenging Mickie for the womens title-winner Mickie James

Match 2-The Great Khali(heel) vs Rey Mysterio(face)-winner Rey Mysterio

Promo 2-Edge asks Chris Jericho is he gonna help him retain against the MCMGs at Xtreme Rules?Chris doesnt say anything and he stares at Edge and he walks away.

Match 3-Alex Shelley accompanied by Chris Sabin(heels) vs Edge(face)-winner Alex Shelley-The MCMGs attempt to give Edge the ASCS Rush.Chris Jericho comes out and clears the ring of the MCMGs before the can do it.Chris gets a mic and says you hypocrites, cockroaches, sheep, genitical tapeworms, and you parasites, at Xtreme Rulez, me and Edge will beat the disrespect out of you.Whether me and Edge are old or not,at least we are the best at what we do.At Xtreme Rulez we will beat you ediots all around the ring with the ladders in our ladder match!Do you hypocrites understand what Im trying to say to you?

Match 4-La Resistance(heels) vs Basham Brothers(faces)-winners La Resistance

Promo 3-Kane comes out.Kane says Abyss,get out here right now!Abyss never shows.Kane says Abyss,if you dont come out here right now then I will have to come back there and find you then! Kane leaves the ring and Abyss's music hits.Abyss comes out.Abyss says why Kane?Why did you let your little brother get burned in the house.Because of you I have to wear this silly dumb mask and never show my face.Kane says I didnt want to let you get burned.But I couldnt save you.Abyss says yeah,and Paul introduced you to WWE.But he just forgot about me.He also introduced our other brother.....,the lights go out.The lights come back on.He double chokeslams both Kane and Abyss.He gives Abyss a tombstone and puts Kane in hells gate.
End of Show.Please Rate