Has Eric Holder read the Arizona immigration enforcement law yet?

Yes, he's such a busy man. Running around the country voicing his protest to a bill he hasn't read. Well, maybe he has read it. I mean, it's 10 pages long. That's a lot to ask of the Attorney General of the United States of America.

I swear. These radical Marxist politicians are just clowns...and all the drones just go along with them.

So what do you think, has he read it? Or maybe he doesn't want to read it, because then he'll see right there in the bill where it restricts RACIAL PROFILING.

I personally think the guy is a dumbass, but what else do you expect out of the Marxist community organizers administration?

Favorite Answer

No I don't think he has

It's only 10 pages long and he is to lazy and incompetent to read a 10 page law.

• Dale

Probably not, that's why there is more than 1 person in the justice dept. If it's only 10 pages why did it take Professor Beck 2 shows to read it.

holder knows how to read?