Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsGames & GearNintendo Wii · 1 decade ago

Which should I get for Wii? Super Mario Galaxy or Super Mario Galaxy 2?

I'm going to get a wii soon, and I'm wondering which is better, Super Mario Galaxy or Super Mario Galaxy 2. I keep finding good reviews for both, but nothing that compares the two. Please no 'get both' answers, I only have enough money to get one or the other. And please explain your choice! Thanks :)

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Mario Galaxy 2. reason? well the story is not even connected to Mario Galaxy 1 so dont worry about any continuation. Gameplay and story wise. Mario Galaxy 2 is significantly better then the first one.

Get it.

• 1 decade ago

Super Mario Galaxy 2

• 1 decade ago

Super mario galaxy 1. It has more to do.

Source(s): I have it
  • 1 decade ago

Galaxy 2 is the overall better game, but be warned - it's also more difficult. I'd say buy it, then after playing through it, rent the original.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

get number 1 first play that then when finished with that get the second it should be a bit cheaper by the time you finish the 1st one.

• 1 decade ago

Welll from what I'm saying you should probably get SMG2 because it has yoshi.. Yoshi is awesome! End.

• 1 decade ago

You should get a refund and buy a 360.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I say you should get both games.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

got them both and they're both alright. i'm kinda neutral on it. just telling you which ever, you'll be pleased.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.