short film concept? what do you think about this concept; a gay guy fell in love with his best girl friend?

Favorite Answer

that would be interesting. u should try it...... would he fall in love with her personality or something? because gay guys are not usually attracted to females. and don't normally have sexual desires for them. but this could be a special case, so would make an interesting, unique story for a short film as you imagine.

• dazed

I don't like it. Then he's not gay. A gay man discovering he's straight sound to weird. Has been done on Will and Grace for about 10 minutes; don't think it could be stretched any further than that.

I like it because its different. i mean his whole life he thought he was gay and then here comes this girl who he thought was just another friend and then he falls in love with her...sounds very interesting to me. So i think its a great idea.

• I like it. I can imagine some of the things they used to do becoming awkward, maybe him preventing her from dating other guys... But a girl would probably catch on to the situation in real life. It seems predictable, but has the potential to be cute.

• jeff

a gay guy who falls in love with a tom boy best friend.

Well he wouldn't be gay for one... and it seems predictable and, well stupid. Yep, thats the word for it, I think I did a great job of describing it.