short film concept? what do you think about this concept; a gay guy fell in love with his best girl friend?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

that would be interesting. u should try it...... would he fall in love with her personality or something? because gay guys are not usually attracted to females. and don't normally have sexual desires for them. but this could be a special case, so would make an interesting, unique story for a short film as you imagine.

• dazed
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

I don't like it. Then he's not gay. A gay man discovering he's straight sound to weird. Has been done on Will and Grace for about 10 minutes; don't think it could be stretched any further than that.

• 10 years ago

I like it because its different. i mean his whole life he thought he was gay and then here comes this girl who he thought was just another friend and then he falls in love with her...sounds very interesting to me. So i think its a great idea.

• I like it. I can imagine some of the things they used to do becoming awkward, maybe him preventing her from dating other guys... But a girl would probably catch on to the situation in real life. It seems predictable, but has the potential to be cute.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • jeff
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

a gay guy who falls in love with a tom boy best friend.

• 10 years ago

Well he wouldn't be gay for one... and it seems predictable and, well stupid. Yep, thats the word for it, I think I did a great job of describing it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.