How can I stop eating so much cereal?

I eat way too much cereal. The main two are honey bunches of oats and frosted cheerios. I'll down a whole box in one sitting, with milk, with no problem whatsoever. My whole family eats cereal so it is always in the house, and I can't resist it. I'll eat other fruits, veggies, and some protein- but... show more I eat way too much cereal. The main two are honey bunches of oats and frosted cheerios. I'll down a whole box in one sitting, with milk, with no problem whatsoever.

My whole family eats cereal so it is always in the house, and I can't resist it. I'll eat other fruits, veggies, and some protein- but cereal is the main staple of my diet.

It wouldn't be so bad if i just didn't eat so much of it. Once I start, I literally can't stop until the box is gone.

I know everyone says "cereal is good for you!" but NOTHING is good for you when you feel like you can't control yourself when you're around it.

How can I build up a resistance to cereal, or stop this overwhelming urge to eat it constantly? I really think this is getting to be a problem. Thanks for any advice or help you can give me.