BFA in dance, and my future?

sooo i need some advice for my future as a dancer. v.najinsky or janine, if you are reading this i would value your opinions. i'm currently planning on going to a college where i will get a bfa in dance and choreography. i'm 18. i've studied ballet since i was young and for the past few years... show more sooo i need some advice for my future as a dancer. v.najinsky or janine, if you are reading this i would value your opinions.
i'm currently planning on going to a college where i will get a bfa in dance and choreography. i'm 18. i've studied ballet since i was young and for the past few years i've been studying at a professional school. i have a solid base of ballet but i'm not professional ballet dancer material, my body is also more of a modern physique. i've studied modern since around 8, i love it, and my college program will be a modern focus. the ballet won't be as strong but i will have the opportunity to study at a professional school outside of my college program. i hope to become stronger with my modern skills at school. i've always danced around the house to music and choreographed, and at college i will be able to study choreography. as background i also have experience in theatre and circus.
sooo what kind of job market do you see open to someone with my set of skills, and with what i will acquire during school.. not many become professional modern dancers out of the program i will go into. but i would like to dance, perform in some means, before i teach or choreograph etc. so if i go to summer programs like paul taylor's for modern experience... keep up the singing skills... and start going to auditions for modern companies to see how i fit... would this be realistic?