Can you tell when it's a girls first kiss (short 10pts) ?

Okay so im 19, never been kissed. I really like this guy n its gonna happen soon but im too embarassed to tell him its my first real kiss. :/ ugh im SO lame for waiting this long, i know. My question is do u think he'll be able to tell its my first kiss?

Favorite Answer

He will probably be happy that no other guys tongue has been in your mouth. Lol no but seriously don't sweat it. If you over think it it WILL be a disaster. Just WATCH OUT for the following problems: Missing his mouth, bumping noses, ranking teeth, and forgetting to breathe. Keep your eyes open until you are positive your lips will meet. And I can't stress the forgetting to breathe part enough. I remember my first makeout, I was so caught up in the moment I found myself gasping for air in the end. Oh yeah, and remember to swallow so it doesn't get slobbery like a dog kiss. It is mostly instinctive so you don't need to worry. Good luck on your first kiss, and I hope you enjoy!

Heey, if your really not comfortable telling him then don't unless he asks. Depending on the way you act, he might know but he might just think your nervous and he probably will be too. don't worry, it'll be fine...my first kiss was pretty bad lol but i ended up going out with the same guy for around a year now. it'll be fine.

hope this helps andgood luck (:

No he won't know.

All people kiss differentially there is no way he can tell. Kissing is never the same as the person before. And each kiss is special, I wouldn't tell him it was your first kiss unless later on it turns into a meaningful relationship.

And you are not lame for waiting! By waiting this long shows you have good standards and proper morals and values.

Good Luck hun!

If you want it to be special, before hand tell him it's your first kiss. If you want to take your chances tell him after. If he's the right guy.. it's not like he's going to dump you for one bad kiss. What's the worst that can happen? Go for it girlll. Show him your skills :)

Source(s): Go with the flow.

Don't be embarrassed, I'm 19 as well, and never been kissed. Even if he does figure out it was your first kiss, he should be happy that he was your first. I would find it cute myself.

Don't tell him its your first kiss if you don't want to. Just tell him you're so nervous and excited haha so if it goes bad you can blame it on the emotions.

I waited till I was 17.. it was tragic. Well, the kiss wasn't. It was with someone I didd not like, and we almost had sex on our first hang out. I know right, I jump the levels fast haha

i dont think he'll be able to tell. just try not to hesitate or anything when it happens and u should be fine. and dont embarrased about it, its not lame. u dont have to tell him if u dont want to anyway. and even though u dont have any experience with this, kissing is really easy. ull pick it up straight away if u dunno wat to do :) lol, im 17 and i got my first kiss a month ago, so dont worry, i feel lame too, but we shouldn't. lol my mum says that its a good thing cos im being responsible and stuff, haha oh well. so yeah dont hesitate and it'll be fine. but if he does ask if its ur first kiss, dont lie, tell him. he shouldnt mind, and if he does then u deserve some one better. i hope i helped u out, good luck!!

Yes, but he probably won't care - not in a negative way at least.

Source(s): Practice makes perfect.

I dnt think he would..

mostly because i kissed my boyfriend(my first kiss) and he asked me who taught me how to kissXD

he didnt say it exactly on the first time we kissed..more like after we made out for like 5 times.

Ask yourself this: would you be able to tell if it was his first kiss? I sure to heck wouldnt! Don't be afraid, if he really likes/loves you then it wont matter to him.