? asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

..............Steve Perry?

Wanting to find information on Steve Perry the lead singer of 'Journey'. Last I heard he had throat cancer. Any more information on that? I checked web site and there were no reports on his condition.

Favorite Answer

http://www.steveperryfans.com/press/meetpress83.ht...

check out the above site... it is the interview with Steve Perry in which puts out the rumor of throat cancer...

The site answers all kinds of questions you may want answers to in regards to Steve Perry.

I am a huge Steve Perry fan... I always have been and I always will be. It is just something in the way he sings and you just can’t put your finger on it, but you can’t not like to hear him.

I have always listened to Steve Perry to cheer me, make me feel good, make me get lost in emotions of love... OH.. I love his music, his voice... I could listen to him all day everyday.

• ?

I'm also wanting and longing to hear about Steve Perry's whereabouts but still I can't find one. But the last time I've heard about his health condition, he was on a therapy. Maybe he is still undergoing chemotherapy at this very moment. I hope and pray that he will recover from his dying illness. We'll just wait and see until such time there will be news released about his health condition.

were did u hear he has cancer? i doubt its true. Oh i love him sooo much, his vocals, his range, style!!! Journey needs him back!