kiddie cartoon poll! would bob the builder marry barney or elmo?

yes i know they all 3 are guys (hey, wth, they're gay n e ways) and i know i am just proving i have no life by asking this, but would bob the builder marry barney or elmo? explain your reason, and the one to convince me the most will get a best answer... whoopee...

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Best Answer

Bob would wed Elmo, but Barney would be upset because he had promised his heart to the purple dinosaur when they were teenagers. The wedding goes smoothly, as Barney is serving a sentence for illegal drug use, but a week later, Barney manages to escape the prison by digging through the walls with a spoon. He then goes on a rampage to kill Elmo and claim Bob for himself, but on the way, he bangs Wnedy, who is also pissed off that Bob married Elmo.

After him and Wendy part their ways, Barney continues on. He finds the small cottage that Bob and Elmo are living in, and he crashes down the door. The builder and the muppet, who are enjoying a nice cup of lukewarm mid afternoon tea, scream in horror. Barney picks Elmo up, and throws him into the wall. Elmo screams as several of his bones shatter. Barney then picks up a fork and stabs Elmo's eyeballs one at a time, gaining a strange high with every agonized scream.

He then digs the eyeballs out of Elmo's sockets, gleefully flinging them against the wall. He grabs a spoon from the table, pushes it through the left socket, and begins to dig away at Elmo's brain. He smears every spoonful of brain on himself, grinning evilly the whole time.

Now that Elmo is dead, Barney kneels in front of Bob. "Bob the Builder, can you fix my broken heart?" he asks. Bob is reluctant to take Barney back, but after seeing what the purple dinosaur did to Elmo, he figures he'd better do what Barney says. "Yes, I can!" shouts Bob. The following week, they are married and the two of them are performing kinky caveman moves in the little cottage. And not to worry about poor Wendy, she eloped with Lofty, and they are expecting their first child (no word on how the doctors are going to get the half human half machine out).

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Bob the Builder isn't gay...

How about Barney marrying Elmo?

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Bob The Builder

Elmo Scares Me tbh

i've ALWAYS hated barney

• Elaine
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Pat would win by default, He would turn up early in the morning before he delivers his letters, Bob would turn up next week and give an estimate for the fight then when he gets given the fight he will go and fight someone else first because like any builder he always takes on more than he can possibly do in the time.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

Create Stunning 3D Animations : http://3dAnimationCartoons.com/?OIjr

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Shut your mouth. You better stop insulting Elmo you damn runescape addict.

• 10 years ago

marry barney cuz there both so 90's...

• Me☺
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

elmo, barneys too fat!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.