Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 years ago

If this Somali terrorist succeeds in crossing the Texas/Mexico border, will libs make sure he has food & water?

The Department of Homeland Security is alerting Texas authorities to be on the lookout for a suspected member of the Somalia-based Al Shabaab terrorist group who might be attempting to travel to the U.S. through Mexico.

The warning follows an indictment unsealed this month in Texas federal court that accuses a Somali man in Texas of running a “large-scale smuggling enterprise” responsible for bringing hundreds of Somalis from Brazil through South America and eventually across the Mexican border. Many of the illegal immigrants, who court records say were given fake IDs, are alleged to have ties to other now-defunct Somalian terror organizations that have merged with active organizations like Al Shabaab, al-Barakat and Al-Ittihad Al-Islami.

In 2008, the U.S. government designated Al Shabaab a terrorist organization. Al Shabaab has said its priority is to impose Sharia, or Islamic law, on Somalia; the group has aligned itself with Al Qaeda and has made statements about its intent to harm the United States.

In recent years, American Somalis have been recruited by Al Shabaab to travel to Somalia, where they are often radicalized by more extremist or operational anti-American terror groups, which Al Shabaab supports. The recruiters coming through the Mexican border are the ones who could be the most dangerous, according to law enforcement officials.

Security experts say that the influx of hundreds of Somalis over the U.S. border who allegedly have ties to suspected terror cells is evidence of a porous and unsecured border being exploited by groups intent on wrecking deadly havoc on American soil.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/05/26/terror-alert-...

Update:

Maybe La Raza will lead him to the right Sanctuary City so he could get a drivers license and won't have to worry about being deported, right?

Update 2:

I know, I don't expect you to read it. Just like I didn't expect you to read the Arizona law. That's why liberals are ignorant and they use other people's hearsay in opposition to fact when they formulate their opinion

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Best Answer

I didn't read the book you wrote, don't have all year. But to answer the question above, of course. I cannot understand why conservatives think that one can lose the right to basic necessities of life for any reason. I'd give him food and water. Maybe that's why Democrats are the party most like Jesus.

• 4 years ago

I have ~10 days worth of food and enough water to fill the tank in my trailer. However I do this because I live in an earthquake zone. I would not be that concerned about an attack on the power grid because terrorists do not think that way. One thing to remember is that terrorists focus on _symbolic_ targets. They look for something that (to them) symbolizes either what they oppose or what they want. The only terrorists who would consider attacking the power grid would be domestic eco-terrorists. However these groups are not technically adept and lack the necessary orginizational and operational skills necessary to conduct an attack more complex than simple arson. .

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

No. John McCain will grant them amnesty first, as he wanted to grant all illegal aliens amnesty in 2008. A bill mostly supported by Republicans. Or maybe you're right. Maybe Obama will ignore warnings sent directly too his desk by the CIA as Bush did 2 months before 911.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

It's not in the best interest of Hispanics to help any terrorist for a simple reason: any attack on American soil is likely to hurt Hispanics. We're everywhere, from Federal Government to farms, from schools to malls.

Helping some nut to blow things up will likely kill some of us.

So far the terrorists have always entered through the Canadian border --like the 9/11 hijackers.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

BULLSH*T and you know it. This all started because of the Immigration mess in Arizona. Al-Queda and the Taliban both have the classic MO of coming legally through airports and with valid passports.

Now what will you suggest when they simply fly to liberal haven Montreal and drive down into New York? I'm waiting.....

• 10 years ago

Probably.

But this just dramatically illustrates that it is not just "law abiding" people who cross our borders illegally. And this is why we must secure our borders now. We can deal with those already here later, but we MUST stop the bleeding. NOW. Or some sub-human animal RADICAL ISLAMIC terrorist will get in and do tremendous harm to this country.

• 10 years ago

Yes they will.

They will also make sure he gets medical care and a free education. They will denounce anyone as a criminal and a racist that tries to stop him.

In the end, he will be drinking beer at the White House with his biggest fan, B. Hussein Obama.

• 10 years ago

looks like AZ's police are going to have to add black to the List of Illegal Skin Colors

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Where's the Minutemen when you need them!!

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

No.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.