Kool Aid asked in HealthMen's Health · 10 years ago

Why is my sperm so powerful?

I've only been with my girlfriend for 4 weeks, but the doctor says she is 4 months pregnant. How did my sperm become so potent?

Favorite Answer

The kool-aid, but now that you have discovered the true power of it you should bottle it and sell it for prices higher than sperm banks would offer.

Source(s): I am a doctor.

Simple. You're a time traveler.

Seriously though, here's a story for you:

An 80-year-old man went to his doctor for his annual check-up.

The doctor asks him how he's feeling. The 80-year-old says, "I've never felt better. I now have a 20 year-old bride who is pregnant with my child. What do you think about that?"

The doctor considers his question for a minute and then begins.

"I have an older friend, much like you, who is an avid trophy hunter and never misses a season. One day, when he was going out hunting, he was in a bit of a hurry and accidentally picked up his walking cane instead of his gun. When he got to the creek, he saw a prime beaver sitting beside the stream of water. He raised his cane and went 'bang, bang'.

Suddenly, two shots rang out and the beaver fell over dead. What do you think of that?"

The 80-year-old said, "I'd say somebody else pumped a couple of rounds into that beaver."

The doctor replied, "My point exactly."

Your sperm obviously traveled through time and impregnated her before you actually had sex. Your sperm isnt powerful, its just super smart.

Source(s): My powerful sperm that got into sandy the squirrel and created Larry the Lobster

sperm is deceiving dude! you can't trust them lol the bastards did the same thing to me 2 months ago now some girl im not even with is pregnant!! why sperm!?? why?? lol

Haha

Sperm is a bandit in its pure state

Take care dude, lol

I would recommend youand your girlfriend to go to the maury and get dna test cussss niggga thatainnt yoooo babyyyy!

Let's just say that she did someone else before you

I have seen this same question before. Think about it dude

ITS A " SUPER SPERM" .....or just not your baby