Big problem! please help me *ladies only*?

i understand im not really supposd to be on y!answers but i had to.. ok so i hav gotten my period for about 2 months now. without telling my mom. i am really worried bc its my second month and ive been stealing her pads. i dont want to tell my mom bc we never had any kind of convo about stuff like this. also the... show more i understand im not really supposd to be on y!answers but i had to..
ok so i hav gotten my period for about 2 months now. without telling my mom. i am really worried bc its my second month and ive been stealing her pads. i dont want to tell my mom bc we never had any kind of convo about stuff like this. also the real reason that im freakin out is bc i have to go to a sleep away camp with my friend and we swim everyday. (no alternative) and i kno that swimming with your period isnt good, so wut do i do bc i dont kno how to put in a tampon and i dont hav any and also wen i go too my physical, will my doctor kno and will she mention it? and also wut do i do!???????????