? asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 10 years ago

What do you think about these combinations +BNG?

Charlotte Faith

Hannah Joy

Abigail Grace

Sofiya Hope

Ethan James

Andrew Thomas

Ryan Michael

Nathaniel Shaun

Comment, Rate, Suggest. Anything is welcome.

BNG: Make names out of these initials. (They are a mix of my family members and friends, male and female)

Female-

P T

S T

A L

K C

S D

A L

R D

R J

E J

Male-

S R

S V

I J

E J

J D

M C

A J

P T

S T

None of the names are repeated at all, so if there are for example 3 J's that is three different names not all the same name.

Please answer the top first. Hope you enjoy.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Best Answer

My thoughts:-

Charlotte Faith - I love the name Charlotte it's so pretty and features constantly on my forever changing favourite name list which is quite a compliment for that name. Faith is adorable middle name and Charlotte Faith sounds so pretty together really romantic too.

Hannah Joy - This name is fine I mean I'm not a great fan of Hannah I feel this classic is so over-used and begining to become so unoriginal it's worse than Jennifer on that front I feel. Joy is a lovely cute middle name maybe for a slight twist Joy Hannah?

Abigail Grace - I despise the name Abigail it's awful Abi/Abby/Abbey is a nice name however I dislike the gail part of this classic it's sounds really dated and harsh. I think Grace is lovely though really pretty name maybe Grace Abigail?

Sofiya Hope - This name sounds adorable and really classy the classics flow together lovely and Hope is an interesting twist on the usual virtue middle names I like the wholesome feel of this name too it's really pretty also the whole meaning would be 'wisdom hope' which is great. However your spelling of Sophia is awful so trashy please use SOPHIA so much prettier.

---

Ethan James - I like the name Ethan it's really strong with a great American appeal I like the fact that the name ages well however has a great youthful vibe it reminds me of a strong Southern American man the name is HOT. James is a lovely classic and sounds awesome with Ethan.

Andrew Thomas - I like both the names Andrew and Thomas but not my favourite on the list the combination is slightly dated. Maybe Thomas Andrew would make the combination less stuck in the 90s.

Ryan Michael - I love the name Ryan it's a really fabolous Irish name and has a really strong feel to the classic. Ryan is a favourite of mine and sounds gorgeous with the name Michael. Ryan meaning little king is such a strong sexy name love it and Michael adds a touch of class.

Nathaniel Shaun - I like the name Nathaniel it's gorgeous really handsome with a great meaning of 'god's gift' however Shaun sounds really dated I like Nathaniel Sean the best it sounds great like that. I love the nickname Nate for Nathaniel.

YAY BNG!

Penelope Thersea

Sarah Tiana

Alyssa Lillian

Katherine Carolina

Serenity Daisy

Annabel Lila

Kate Catalina

Serena Dianne

Alicia Laurel

Rachel Donna

Robin Jasmine

Eleanor Jane

---

Samuel Robert

Samson Victor

Isaac Jayden

Edward James

Jackson Dean

Michael Cameron

Archie John

Porter Timothy

Sonny Trenton

Hope this helped!

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Charlotte Faith- 9/10

Hannah Joy- 7/10

Abigail Grace- 10/10

Sofiya Hope- 8/10. I prefer you take out the extra "y". It doesnt look good with the rest of the names.

Sofia or Sophia is much better.

Ethan James- 9/10

Andrew Thomas- 7/10

Ryan Michael- 10/10

Nathaniel Shaun- 8/10. I prefer the spelling Sean, the spelling Shaun looks kinda weird.

Female-

P T- Penelope Teresa

S T- Savannah Taylor

A L- Aimee Lorraine

K C- Karina Charlotte

S D- Sophia Danielle

A L- Annabel Leighton

R D- Rhianna Delilah

R J- Riley Jane

E J- Eva Julianne

Male-

S R- Sean Robert

S V- Shane Vincent

I J- Isaac Joseph

E J- Elliott Jared

J D- Jeremiah Davis

M C- Miles Christopher

A J- Aaron James

P T- Preston Thomas

S T- Samuel Tyler

• Girls:

- Charlotte Faith ~ It's alright. Charlotte is lovely but I'm not keen on Faith. I find it quite tacky to be honest. Charlotte is one of my favourite girls names.

- Hannah Joy ~ Beautiful. It's sweet and feminine. A great name for a female of all ages.

- Abigail Grace ~ It's ok. Abigail is nice. Grace is overused and boring as a middle name. I prefer it as a first name. Grace Abigail is quite nice.

- Sofiya Hope ~ What is with the tacky spelling of Sophia? Hope is horrible. It's as tacky as Faith in my opinion.

Boys:

- Ethan James ~ Good boys name. It's handsome and masculine. I like Ethan but I love James. It's a wonderful boys name.

- Andrew Thomas ~ Another great boys name. It's a wonderful, classic boys name.

- Ryan Michael ~ Fantastic! Ryan Michael is lovely. I really like it.

- Nathaniel Shaun ~ Nice name. The only change I would make is the spelling Shaun. I think Seán which is the correct spelling is much nicer. I love Nathaniel Seán. It's handsome, masculine and wonderful for a male of all ages.

My 2 favourites are Hannah Joy and Nathaniel Seán/Shaun.

BNG:

Girls:

Pearl Theresa

Saoirse Tara

Amelia Lauren

Kate Charlotte

Sophia Danielle

Anna Louise

Rebecca Dawn

Rosalie Janae

Eve Jessica

Boys:

Sebastian Ray

Seth Vincent

Iain James

Evander Jason

Joshua Dean

Matthew Ciarán

Alexander Jack

Patrick Thomas

Seán Theodore

• 10 years ago

Charlotte Faith - Nice. Very original and a "safe" name. Has a wonderful array of nicknames, too! 8/10

Hannah Joy - I love the name Hannah, but wouldn't use "Joy" with it, sorry. 7/10

Abigail Grace - Love it! 9/10

Sofiya Hope - Eh. Love the way it sounds, but not the way it's spelt. I would go with Sophia or Sofia, not "Sofiya". Sorry. I also prefer Sophia Renee to Sophia Hope, but Hope is nice. 6/10.

Ethan James - Ethan has been becoming quite popular lately, but it just hasn't grown on me. Love James, though! 7/10.

Andrew Thomas - I like it, but I don't love it. But, if I had to go with it, I would nickname him "Drew", not "Andy". 8/10.

Ryan Michael - Very nice and classic. You can't go wrong with this! 8/10.

Nathaniel Shaun - I prefer Nathan to Nathaniel. And I prefer Sean or Shawn to Shaun. 6/10.

BNG:

Female-

P T - Paige Thalia.

S T - Stephanie Tasha.

A L - Alexandra Lauren.

K C - Katelyn Cassidy.

S D - Samantha Danielle.

A L - Allison Laura.

R D - Renee Deandra.

R J - Rhonda Jo.

E J - Elizabeth Jordan.

Male-

S R - Stephen Robert.

S V - Samuel Vincent.

I J - Isaac Jacob.

E J - Edward John.

J D - James Dawson.

M C - Michael Carson.

A J - Alan Jay.

P T - Patrick Timothy.

S T - Seth Thomas.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

I like Charlotte Faith. I don't like Hannah Joy. I like Abigail Grace. I don't like Sofiya Hope.

I like Ethan James. I like Andrew Thomas. I ilke Ryan Michael. I don't like Nathaniel Shaun.

Piper Tessa

Sasha Tatiana

Alexandra Lily

Kaitlin Clarisse

Selena Darcy

Aurelia Lucy

Rose Delilah

Rachel Jane

Elizabeth Jemma

Steven Roman

Sirius Vincent

Isaac James

Edward Jason

Johnathan Derek

Michael Carter

Alexander John

Pierce Thomas

Samuel Troy

• 10 years ago

There cute, I like Sophia or Sofia not the way you spelled it.

Girls:

Piper Trinity

Savannah Taylor

Alexis Leigh

Karissa Claire

Sage Daphne

Arabella Lillian

Riley Dakota

Ruby Jordana

Eden Jocelyn

Boys:

Sebastian Rowan

Simon Vincent

Ian James

Evan Jackson

Jayden Daniel

Mason Charles

Axel John

Peter Timothy

Seth Tierany

• ?
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Layla Jade Caitlyn Riley Adrianna Rose Marissa Amber Alexandria Lilly Lilly Catherine Jude Alexander Samuel Chase Adam Chase Tristian Jude Samuel Dylan Caleb Alexander Jesse caleb

• AB
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

I love the mjority of your names. The only one I don't like is Andrew Thomas, and I prefer the spelling Sean to Shaun. That's just me being fussy though!

Female-

Phoebe Theresa

Stephanie Tanya

Amelia Louise

Kelsey Catherine

Sophia Delaney

Ava Liseth

Rebecca Danielle

Rachel Jessica

Emma Jane

Male-

Simon Ross

Steven Victor

Ian John

Eric James

Joshua David

Michael Connor

Anthony James

Peter Thomas

Samuel Tristan

• 10 years ago

Charlotte Faith- love it!! 10/10

Hannah Joy- reminds me of jon and kate +8. i like it though. 8/10

Abigail Grace- its ok. i like Abigail Jane more though. 6/10

Sofiya Hope- i love unique spellings :) 7/10

Ethan James- i dont like ethan. sorry. 5/10

Andrew thomas- loveeee 1000/10

Ryan Michael- loveee this too 10000/10

Nathaniel Shaun- i like Nathaniel as a middle name. maybe Matthew Nathaniel? 5/10

Payton Taylor

Siobhan (Shi-von) Tylie

Arleigh Lynne

Karsyn Carrie

Savannah Danielle

Ashlei Lauren

Rowan Danielle

Ryleigh Jayne

Eislynn (EYES- lynn) Jayde

Sam Richard

Steven Vincent

Ian Joseph

Eli James

Jayden Daniel

Michael Cameron

Anthony Jordan

Patrick Thomas

Seth Tyler

• 10 years ago

Charlotte Faith - I think these sound great together, not my personal choice of names but they flow. 7/10

Hannah Joy - I don't like Joy, and Hannah is too overused where I live, but they go together nicely. 6/10

Abigail Grace - This is a lovely name, again not my names but they sound very cute and feminine, and would grow up well I think. 8/10

Sofiya Hope - I don't like Sophia/Sofia spelled like this, unless it is pronounced Sof-i-ya rather than Sof-ee-ya. I hate Hope, but I really like them combined actually. It's lovely. 8/10.

Ethan James - I love James but am not too keen on Ethan. However, it flows really nicely and is very masculine. 8/10

Andrew Thomas - Very boring and popular names in my opinion, but they go OK together. 6/10

Ryan Michael - I don't like this at all really, and I don;t think it flows. 4/10 (Sorry!)

Nathaniel Shaun - I LOVE Nathaniel, but I dislike Shaun. However they go really well together, so it sounds good, and would grow up well. 9/10

Female-

P T - Pauliana Tillie

S T - Sofia Tatiana

A L - Alexandra Lea

K C - Kaitlin Carla

S D - Susanna Dominique

A L - Alessandra Lila

R D - Renee Darcie

R J - Rachel Jennifer

E J - Elizabeth Jasmine

Male-

S R - Stephen Ross

S V - Simon Vincent

I J - Isaac James

E J - Elijah Jacob

J D - James David

M C - Marcus Christopher

A J - Adam Jacob

P T - Peter Thomas

S T - Stuart Timothy

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.