? asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo MessengerPlug-ins · 10 years ago

error code launch FFC-1?

WHEN TRYING TO OPEN BT YAHOO

Best Answer

At least i know it not just me, have been trying for a few hours to acess my e-mail.

And me. Looks as if BT have got a problem. I can understand that things occasionally go wrong, but why don't BT offer more informative advice rather than a mystery error code.

Sorry!

The error, LaunchFFC-1, occurred when trying to connect to BT Yahoo! Mail.

To retry BT Yahoo! Mail... To proceed to BT Yahoo! Mail Classic...

This error might be temporary. Go to BT Yahoo! Mail

Click here to check your mail using BT Yahoo! Mail Classic.

I got the same issue and on top of it it tells me error code 17 please contact us. I did and they sarcasticly told me i have to contact BT. Na this is an expiernce as such. You try to e-mail em no luck, you try to call em and eventually you get through to people you cannot understand thousands of miles away.

there is only one solution stop using yahoo and BT and leave their service. As microsoft provides me with a excellent service for over ten years.

So Ladys and gents lets boycott yahoo and see if they find their way to their customers in a normal way and manner again.

Not a solution, but looking around it seems that Yahoo is upgrading servers or some such which is causing the problem. I have been having a problem on and off since this afternoon, on different computers in different locations and different browsers.

Switching back to classic seems to enable me to get at my in box though, if that helps any.

I ain't got the answer - just to let you know you're not alone, I've been trying for 80 minutes. I'm getting the same error code.

Had the same problem myself and noticed that my Kaspersky security suite was running it's scan.

When it finished, I was able to get my e-mail back. Coincidence or solution. You decide.

This seems to be the latest glitch. There are hundreds asking this. They are aware of it and are working on it. There is a thread on the forum about this.

I got the same thing thats why I'm here...

4 hours now ! What are they up to !!

virus