Why is seductive or sexual attire/shows/life okay?

A little background: I have been avidly against the sexualization of our generation for many, many reasons (good, not religious). However, I'd really like to hear sound opposing views as to why living like this is okay or even beneficial? To give you an example: We don't watch television because there is... show more A little background: I have been avidly against the sexualization of our generation for many, many reasons (good, not religious). However, I'd really like to hear sound opposing views as to why living like this is okay or even beneficial?

To give you an example: We don't watch television because there is always ALWAYS something dirty on (men or women) and it just makes us uncomfortable. Sure we're human and we realize we're meant to like that type of stuff, but the way we see it: everything negative we go through somehow stems off of sex. So by eliminating those sources we haven't had ANY issues. Pretty much we're preventing issues.

I'd like to be more open and understand how others really view this. I don't want some men just yelling "we love boobs, let us see boobs!" because that's not very well thought out. So any real insight for the opposing team?
Update: Great point. But do adults NEED adult things, or is it just a guilty pleasure that causes more issues?
Update 2: You're opening my eyes. Love the add. info. But some 'treats' are very unhealthy and we're in a constant battle now to rid ourselves of them. So could sexual openness be one? You can't really have too much Mozart. But the boob lover might be wifeless pretty soon and have a few illegitimate... show more You're opening my eyes. Love the add. info.

But some 'treats' are very unhealthy and we're in a constant battle now to rid ourselves of them. So could sexual openness be one? You can't really have too much Mozart. But the boob lover might be wifeless pretty soon and have a few illegitimate kids. I guess moderation would apply here.
Update 3: You're opening my eyes. Love the add. info. But some 'treats' are very unhealthy and we're in a constant battle now to rid ourselves of them. So could sexual openness be one? You can't really have too much Mozart. But the boob lover might be wifeless pretty soon and have a few illegitimate... show more You're opening my eyes. Love the add. info.