Where is Richard Bonnin now?

Well Richard Bonnin is younger brother of Jc Bonnin and Charlene Gonzales Muhlach.

Last time I ask this question, someone answered me that he is already a pastor but it's Jc Bonnin who became a priest and now is in London.

Charlene Gonzales Bonnin Muhlach is now married to Aga Muhlach and now is a full time mom.

Now I really curious about Richard Bonnin, he did appear in some films at 80's and 90's such as kahit pader babanggain ko, campus girls and etc...

Do you know any info. about him now? or even got the latest news or video clips like interview to him.

Favorite Answer

Richard Bonnin

Actor: Sana pag-ibig na. Son of movie actor Bernard Bonnin and Filipina beauty queen Elvie Gonzales... Visit IMDb for Photos, Filmography, Discussions, Bio, ...

www.imdb.com/name/nm0095070/ -

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0095070/

look on facebook too, I think he has a page on there also

He is in Bakersfield CA. He s working in San Joaquin Community Hospital.

Source(s): I work with the guy. When he got injured after his quadding accident, his cousin Charlene Gonzalez came and visited him here in the hospital. His wife works at either Mercy or Memorial Hospital as a nurse.

Nasa california sya ngayon may 2anak na at may asawa na sya si may ann

• Shellee4 years agoReport

He lives in Bakersfield, California.