Is this a healthy/weight loss diet, for someone without much money?

Every morning I have about 1/2 cup of oatmeal I make the night before, using steel cut oats, a little splenda and cinnamon. Sometimes I add a little brown sugar-splenda mix for variety. About 1/2 cup Kefir lowfat pomegranate smoothie, and 1/2 cup frozen organic strawberries, raspberries and blackberries (I prefer... show more Every morning I have about 1/2 cup of oatmeal I make the night before, using steel cut oats, a little splenda and cinnamon. Sometimes I add a little brown sugar-splenda mix for variety. About 1/2 cup Kefir lowfat pomegranate smoothie, and 1/2 cup frozen organic strawberries, raspberries and blackberries (I prefer frozen for the long shelf life, cheap price at BJs and the illusion that I'm eating some kind of ice cream or icy , they're so good!

I also enjoy two mugs of coffee with just enough splenda to mask the bitterness and a dash of fat free half and half.

For lunch I have a plain tuna sandwich, 1/2 can tuna in water with two slices whole grain bread (Giant Eagle brand), and about 1 cup of fresh raw broccoli, plain. I am a big fan of sweet potatoes, sometimes I'll replace some or all of the broccoli for a small plain one.

I drink about three brewed mugs of green tea with lemon throughout the day.

For what I call second lunch I have a turkey sandwich, same bread as before, with three thin slices of oven roasted turkey, a Laughing Cow garlic and herb cheese wedge spread, pickles and occasionally a bit of Newman's Own light honey mustard. Another cup of raw broccoli, too (it's my favorite).

If I'm ever feeling snacky I'll eat a little bit of raw, unsalted almonds.

Then dinner I make baked chicken with garlic, chili powder (cayenne only), oregano and parsley. I like it with either whole grain pasta or brown rice, and mixed veggies (cooked broccoli, carrots, yellow and red peppers in an extra virgin olive oil and herb sauce). Occasionally I'll skip the brown rice or pasta for two cheese stuffed big shells (big frozen bag from BJs for pretty cheap, and my husband loves them) baked in my E.V. olive oil, garlic, parsley and oregano blend. It's not whole grain and there are 270 calories in the two, but they are amazing and I only have them about once a week.

At night a drink a couple mugs of sleepy time or lemon zinger tea.

Is this an ok "diet"? I am 5'8", a little heavy from having a baby about 5 months back, and very busy with taking care of my husband and baby, cleaning and cooking. I walk a few times a day with my son in his stroller, about an hour and 1/2 total or more if I can. I do stretches for half an hour every morning and sometimes at night. I drink lots of plain, cold water, over the eight 8oz. cups some people recommend. I take a prenatal vitamin and fish oil type combo everyday (I had a lot left from pregnancy and breastfeeding the first few months), along with two fenugreek and one milk thistle pill. I don't add sugar, salt or butter to anything. I avoid trans fat and hydrogenated oils. I know a lot of people don't approve of splenda but I am a fan, and it's pretty cheap at BJs wholesale club. I am open to trying something new. I like a lot of bland foods. The only thing I cannot stand eating are chunks of onions. I hope to lose some weight over time and set a somewhat good example for my son.