Who didn't know Crystal Bowersox wouldn't win?

I mean really they have the person they want to win in mind the whole time. They need a dull person they can boss around to win.

That is why Clay Aiken lost, Crystal lost, Adam Lambert lost, I mean really, do we really think we are picking the winner?

They asked Lee during the entire show ---do you think you will win?? Do you think you can win this thing??

I mean really people let's pick up on the foreshadowing.

They only thing that is evident is that the number 2 person seems to typically have

no trouble becoming famous and heading out on their own. THey are the better singer and have

their own thoughts and opinions and the record producers always know who should have won.

Does anyone truly believe the audience picked the winners???

Favorite Answer

I'm a Lee DeWyze fan, but, I thought Crystal Bowersox nailed it at the finale. I was very surprised that she didn't win. I think what you're saying is accurate. Bowersox will still become famous in her own right though. Who gives a crap about the "American Idol" title. Look at Daughtrty, he said losing Idol was the best thing that happened to him.

I thought Crystal would win. Now that Idol is over I'm gonna watch America's Got Talent and hope pee-wee Herman is on it again.

She should have won, hands down.