Who didn't know Crystal Bowersox wouldn't win?

I mean really they have the person they want to win in mind the whole time. They need a dull person they can boss around to win. That is why Clay Aiken lost, Crystal lost, Adam Lambert lost, I mean really, do we really think we are picking the winner? They asked Lee during the entire show ---do you think you... show more I mean really they have the person they want to win in mind the whole time. They need a dull person they can boss around to win.
That is why Clay Aiken lost, Crystal lost, Adam Lambert lost, I mean really, do we really think we are picking the winner?
They asked Lee during the entire show ---do you think you will win?? Do you think you can win this thing??
I mean really people let's pick up on the foreshadowing.
They only thing that is evident is that the number 2 person seems to typically have
no trouble becoming famous and heading out on their own. THey are the better singer and have
their own thoughts and opinions and the record producers always know who should have won.
Does anyone truly believe the audience picked the winners???