Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 10 years ago

ATHEIST!!!!!!!!!! Should there be a day of mourning and State Funeral when Ven Fred Phelps joins God in heaven?

He was the prime voice behind the Civil Rights Movement and is the promoter of the word of Lord God. And I should know better than anyone!

Best Answer

He's a hate monger who along with followers, protest soldier funerals holding up signs like "Thank god for dead soldiers" and "F@g troops"

"... prime voice behind the Civil Rights Movement and is the promoter of the word of Lord God."? Way to minimize what you people really do. Hate. So much hate.

On the flip side, The Patriot Guard Riders were formed to shelter and protect the funerals from protesters from the Westboro Baptist Church (the church this hate monger runs). The Patriot Guard riders now boast 100,000 members and growing!

I suppose you have a shred of credible proof that your god exists?

Yeah I didn't think so.

Oh and I believe his son Nathan, will be cheering and popping a bottle of champagne on that day like the rest of us.

http://www.atheistnexus.org/page/nate-phelps-2009-...

"He was the prime voice behind the Civil Rights Movement"

In what universe!?!

Oh the day he dies he will get coverage from Fox Newbs, err Newb..... News! no doubt.

Heck Shirley you might even make it onto ETV!!!!

As for taxpayers paying for it? Don't think so dear.

SOURCE! You Shirley are not a reliable source for anything. lol

We should have a day of celebration as there will be a queue of people wanting to dance on his grave.

The Westboro Baptist "Church" is monitored as a Hate group by the Anti-Defamation League and the Southern Poverty Law Center. He has been banned from entering the UK as he is considered to be engaging in unacceptable behaviour by fostering hatred which might lead to intercommunity violence in the UK.

NUT CASE!!!!!!!!!!! How lovely that you are preparing for the old mans end!

There should be a world wide celebration to commemorate that there is one less of you (Phelps family), to poison people against anything good that the Bible has to offer.

You nuts need to crawl into your nut-sack, and leave good loving Tolerant people alone.

I'll probably get drunk and sing for joy

That man is the American Devil Reincarnate if ever there was one

Edit: "Prime voice"? Are you HIGH? I would hardly call him a "prime voice." Probably part of the opposition. Don't forget MLK and Malcolm X!

I imagine I'll play Green Day's "Ha Ha You're Dead". You do realize that Fred's vehement protests against homosexuals probably means that he is one? Look at Dr. Reker.

I hope they do announce that this funeral is going to be public. I'll be there with my signs. And yell harrassing comments at YOU while you walk by. =)

Have a nice day =D

• Strega

I'm having a party. Should I start planning soon, he's getting up there in age, I'm thinking it's not to far off.

A day of celebration with a dance floor on his grave.