Some advice please! Relationship probs.?

My boyfriend and I live together, have been for a long time. We both love each other a lot, but last night we got into a fight. The fight got kinda physical on both parts and then he threw me and my dog out ( I think only to scare me, thinking I'd come back in) and I left. I still love him and I know he still loves me, I know I sound stupid, but do you think we should go our seperate ways, or still be together. Any opinions or advice are welcome ( be respectful though).

Favorite Answer

This is hard to answer because it's different for everyone.. Ever relationship hs problems and EVERYONE fights no matter how long you've been together or how close you are. Fighting makes the relationship stronger if you can work through it. It really all depends on the two people in the relationship and how you really feel about each other how much you care for each other. As well as how much you are both willing to work at it.

Good luck :) I hope I helped

Source(s): Real life

I think that decision has to be made by you, because you're the one that will have to deal with things if they end up like again and you need to ask yourself if you're willing to put yourself through it?

I understand that it's very hard to let someone that you love go, but you need to take into account your safety first, even if it was just a little scrap now, what about if that escalated into serious domestic violence? I think you need to sit down and think about your safety first of all, and then think about if he really does love you or if he just says that he does for whatever reason, however the decision can only be made by you, it's your heart.

hope you make the right decision for you and all goes well.

Source(s): personal opinion.