How can I reproduce this effect in my own photos?

Let's say - the one with the two pointers out in the grass.

Favorite Answer

Which one - slideshow played through & I don't know which image you mean?

Having looked at the first few though, looks like underexposing the ambient by a couple of stops & using one or two lights (some as rim lighting) to light the subject.

If you want to pick a couple of the images, can probably make a guess at reverse engineering the lighting setup & any post processing.

Edit: OK - two pointers. The background is metered and the exposure adjusted to probably 1-2 stops underexposure. This prevents the b/g getting washed out & preserves any rich colours. The dogs are lit with a single light source high camera right. I would say it's likely to be a bare reflector, as the edges of the shadows are quite hard, which would indicate a smallish light source (relative to the size of the dog). You can see the catchlight in the dogs' eyes. The flash power has been adjusted to nicely balance the ambient & 'fill'. Maybe some post work tweaking levels, but mostly done in camera.

Look at where the light is falling. There is a strong softbox around 45 degrees to the photographer's right. There is a reflector or a very weak softbox around 25 - 30 degrees to the photographer's right which is aimed upwards from a low vantage.

Processing I would imagine simply includes upping the contrast a little and saturating colours

This is assuming you are talking about the first photograph

you will need to be a little more specific about the effect you are interested in...