Should I take my husbands name off of my baby's birth certificate, and put the baby daddy's name on the BC?

Right now the name of the father on the birth certificate is my husband, but it is not the father if this child. He was not present when I was having him instead he was on a binger for about two months. My husband is always going out on me, since we have been married 10 years, out of those 10 years, he stepped out... show more Right now the name of the father on the birth certificate is my husband, but it is not the father if this child. He was not present when I was having him instead he was on a binger for about two months. My husband is always going out on me, since we have been married 10 years, out of those 10 years, he stepped out about 6 times. I wanted to believe that things could change for the sake of the six children we do have. Now times were hard and things were really bad, my genious idea was karma. I go out with the girls one tequilla shot after another, I wake up 35 miles away from where I started out. Well the worse happened, three months later I found out I was PG!! Some might wonder, well it could be your husbands right? No because after our sixth child my husband got a vasectomy. Of course my husband has this hanging over my head and had the excuse to leave when he wants. But he doesnt realize that he has done this to me so many times before and the one time I do it the worse thing happens.

Being at the hospital alone when the baby was born, because I am legally married, my husbands name is on the Birth Certificate. It has taken awhile for him to be comfortable about the situation and now loves this baby. The problem is, there are sometimes he says horrible things about this child and it breaks my heart. Do I let this child live with a father who automatically catagorized him as the red headed step child, or do I let the cat out of the bag early, and let him know his real father? Time is running out and I have about only three months to make this decision. What do you think. Shall I leave my husbands name on the BC, or put his real father on the BC?