Pink hair dye on deep burgundy hair?

I wanted to dye my hair pink (the hair dye you buy at hot topic) and I was wondering will it show up well on my hair (blackish-reddish color)? The semi permanent hair dye (Manic Panic), and if I did dye it without bleaching, what color would it turn out? I only wanted it to last for a week.
Update: or should i use Slat instead?
Update 2: I mean *Splat
Update 3: I was going for a cotton candy pink.
Update 4: to clear things up: I wanted to die all my hair, I don't want just portion ,all of it (sorry about not clearing that up) I kind of want not a hot pink but a really light pink and I want semi-permanent (I want it to last about a few days) and can you give me an example color of what color my hair would be if... show more to clear things up:
I wanted to die all my hair, I don't want just portion ,all of it (sorry about not clearing that up)
I kind of want not a hot pink but a really light pink
and I want semi-permanent (I want it to last about a few days)
and can you give me an example color of what color my hair would be if I didn't bleached it.
(still sorry for not clearing these up)