Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

I want to be more like Jesus, you know a better Christian how do I do this....?

I have one fish but 50 people coming over tonight. How do I magically turn 1 fish in to 100 fish??

Thanks

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

oooh i know! put a mirror ball behind the tank! voila! there might not be 50 to eat but it should at least look the part!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hi Doc you are the best stirrer around bud. I think that if you get down on your knees and pray to God he will bless you and your home. Maybe not with fish but thank God for Fish Express they deliver in 20 minutes or its free. Ahhh

• 1 decade ago

Why do you want to be a fictional character? Go & buy some more fish like any normal, logical person would do!

• Demi
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I second Andrew's suggestion with one caveat. Do a quick pickle of that fish, slap some sour cream on it and lots of fresh dill. Then no one will want to eat it anyway. (Unless your guests are all Nordic folk, then you better just go buy a LOT more fish, sour cream and dill.)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Better throw some chicken on the BBQ, Times a wastin'

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You have to establish a bijection between people and fish.

• 1 decade ago

first you have to sit on the fish and let it in

this is the fastest way

• 1 decade ago

Let them go hungry and tell them to offer up their hunger by way of penance and become better people.You might get host of the year.

• Ciara
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Go out and by 99 more fish!

Also, no parties.

Christians don't party.....unless you are baptist... then you need steak. not fish.

D*nm, you suck at this Christian thing!

Source(s): I do what I want.
  • Lulu
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

God told me to take you four boxes of fish sticks...

Source(s): just me
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.