Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

is steam worth downloading?

I want to play left 4 dead 2 on my netbook but i dont want to buy the full game,just a demo will do but to get the demo i have to download steam and i dont want any viruses should i download it or not?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Steam is probably one of the biggest names in gaming programs right now. It's a universal store and such, you can buy basically all games online, and download them on any computer, you just have to log in, for free of course. But yea NO VIRUSES. It's also compatible on macs.

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

particular that's. video games and gamefiles are organised for you, you have a messenger to communicate and connect your freinds in game, video games are somewhat downloaded and put in, well-known Steam has game offors on aswell as loose weekends such because of the fact the black ops one that went some weeks in the past. Steam additionally works as a browser and a media participant, allowing you to play any trailers you desire to acquire from steam. There are additionally accepted information updates, on steam generaly and your particular video games. and to no longer forget approximately it is all digital! think of roughly it, in case you have £one thousand worth of video games and your place gets burnt down, all you ought to do is log in to a distinctive laptop and your video games are nonetheless their! could you be thinking approximately your video games in the journey that your place is burnt down? i assume no longer however the video games will take your ideas off it, you notice steam enables to handle your existence issues aswell

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.