Do you believe to Michael Jackson to be the king of Pop?

I am seeking to find out if any one would patronize a theme park in order to see a show celebrating the music of Micheal Jackson. It would incorporate a mix of circus art and street entertainment coupled with the hits of the late great king of pop. The foundation of this entertainment would come from circque du soleil. It would be an extravagant performance. It would be viewed nightly as a permanent attraction at one of the theme parks in Orlando Florida.

I am asking you for your comments or suggestions that you have concerning this idea.

I am a college student at U.C.F and I am using this information for my assignment in my Entertainment marketing class. Thank you for you thoughts.

Jeanine McNeal

• Favorite Answer

Yeah I believe he's the King of Pop.

That's a good idea, but you should feature some of his dancing too.

Yes, most deffenatly he's the KING OF POP!

Well, I think that's a great idea, as long as they honor MJ right and with the up most respect, but if they're just going to play his music, then it's fine, however, if they're going to have arts or other stuff about him, then it has to be very honorable.

@Jumper 12: Umm,You're wrong. MJ did not crown himself the KING OF POP for your info. His freind liz called him that and it took off, because he revolutionazied POP music. He's the reason why there is POP music in the first place and believe i know, because i was in the 80s and i remember there was no POP music before him. He started it. Also, The world sees him as The KING OF POP, because he is.

Oh, also, MJ was not a child molester. He was proven innocent of all charges in a court of law, so who are u to condamn him? oh, and it don't matter even if he's kids weren't biologically his because he was still their daddy, besides, he was married to their mother and no offence, it's Not your business. Show some respect!

@Nikii_G: U said u want to know why Michael changed his skin to white? Well, he didn't. He had a skin disorder. It's called Vitiligo. If u go to youtube and look up Michael with Vitilogo, u should see pics of him that shows he had it.

Michael Jackson IS and forever will be The King Of Pop.

• Totally.

Lets put it this way.

If there was no Michael Jackson

The term "King Of Pop" wouldn't even exist =)

Yes i do believe that he's the King of Pop, because he is.

@Nikii_G: He didnt change his color, stop being ignorant. Look it up.

Yes I do. I (personally) consider him the king of music. I would definitely go to that, sounds cool. :) Of course it's not real lol but it'd be awesome I think.

Yes, Well.............. Thats what I think,

I like his music 'n' he is the '' King Of Pop'' , :D

I don't think he should of coloured himself white,

'n' straight after he did a song about it dosen't matter if your black or white,

It dosen't matter ,

So.......Why did he change colour ???

thats what I would like to know.

(I'm not ray )

I'm just saying :D

Ohh 'n' he's a good REALLY GOOD dancer too XD

- Nikii oxox

Yes, I do believe he is The King Of Pop.

yes it is a well known fact and all of that sounds good but why circus music