POLL: P & S or R & S?

Some of those R & S folks are BRUTAL! I have not seen such hate before!

Thumbs up to all who answer! :)

Hey, I am a Christian, too. I have met some cool atheists there, but the hate gets to me now and then.

• MAB<3
    Favorite Answer

R&S is Religion and Spirituality for those who don't know.

Lol all the crazies are here and there but I tend to avoid R&S because sometimes I read something someone said and I'm like "Ouch I felt that from here!"

I prefer P&S :) it's fun

• Steven

I don't go there much, hardly at all. No matter that you say or your point of view, you're gonna piss off somebody. Religion and politics are not good topics for these types of boards because there is so much disagreement and people take offense to everything. I guess a lot of the people over there didn't get the memo that says everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and opinions.

I do have one contact who's over there a lot but she's "normal" and takes things over there with a grain of salt (at least she seems to).

R&s are where the most close minded and bitter people of each religion and out of all the athiests go to be pricks all as oneee bigg happy familyy. lol

I like to fight in R & S...

There is more stupidity in R & S...

The "Christians" are the worst about being stupid.. close minded hypocrites...most of them :P

(I am a christian btw...but some of those people just give us a majorly bad name....and it upsets me....i havent been there in a while)

P & S is better :)

My wife's Pms...you want to see brutal!

R&S prob most brutal.

P&S all the way!R&S are full of close-minded,racist and idiot douche bags.

P&S! R&S sucks out loud

Source(s): HRM

What's R&S

• Kayla

P and S...wait whats R and S?

p&s

but I do like r&s it gets really heated