What is a good company to prune ornamental trees and lilac bushes. I just had an?

estimate done from Branch Tree Service, and they quoted me $485.00 for 3 ornamental trees and 1 tall lilac bush. We have used them before and they do very good work. Does that seem kind of expensive to you? Who can you recommend in the Macomb Township area of Michigan that is really good?

They are Crabtree Ornamental Trees.

Favorite Answer

4 Seasons Tree Service Inc.

Mention that you found them on Michigan Business.US! You will receive discount

Complete Professional Service YEAR-ROUND. Our pruning practices conform to the standards of both the National Arborist Association and the International Society of Arboriculture.

Dan Bedard

P.O. Box 82352 Rochester, MI 48308

Tel No: ( 248 ) 969-8484

Web Site: http://www.4seasonstreeserviceinc.com/

What types of ornamental trees are they? Seems a bit high to me but Depending on how close they are to a house/ power lines etc it might be reasonable. We had to pay a tree company $4,000.00!!! to cut down a huge tree from in front of one of out renter's houses! I would just google it and get different estimates from different companies.

Google it