Michael Jackson Tribute?

I am seeking to find out if any one would patronize a theme park in order to see a show celebrating the music of Micheal Jackson. It would incorporate a mix of circus art and street entertainment coupled with the hits of the late great king of pop. The foundation of this entertainment would come from circque du soleil. It would be an extravagant performance. It would be viewed nightly as a permanent attraction at one of the theme parks in Orlando Florida.

I am asking you for your comments or suggestions that you have concerning this idea.

I am a college student at U.C.F and I am using this information for my assignment in my Entertainment marketing class. Thank you for you thoughts.

Jeanine McNeal

Favorite Answer

that sounds really cool. they're coming up with cirque du soleil show for MJ next year so i'm curious of what you'll be coming up with. i don't live in florida tho i live on the other side of the US =/. sounds like a great idea tho!

Source(s): RIP MJ

I love the idea. My question is why didn't they do a show like this when he was alive and why was I violated for asking about the This Is It show coming to America or were he was in 2006-2007 and I was bashed and called a idiot for asking