Why can white men criticize everything else but not accept any criticism geared towards them?

They can sit around and criticize every country, person, or race, but they can't take criticism themselves?

Update:

This is not racist 'B.S.'.

What I am saying has a lot of truth.

Update 2:

You don't need evidence or proof. Just look around you.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Best Answer

White people are a scary lot. For good reason. They know their day of reckoning is coming for all they have done against the colored man. But they must find a scapegoat. Their women are unstable, did you know over 50% of white women in the US are medicated for some form of depression or other mental issue? White men love to cast blame on minorities for all of society's ills, despite the fact that whites run the country, whites commit the most crime, and whites created the country's infrastructure. I fail to understand how a race of people whose women are so protected and coveted can still be so unstable and unhealthy. In general, white men see themselves as "in a position" to criticize and and condemn other races, because in a white persons mind, white = "can do no wrong". Soon as you bust out hard facts and stats about their people, or history's records, they are ready to twist things up and claim "that never happened" (Holocaust, for ex) or "That was different times" (slavery).

• 10 years ago

Pride

I also learned in my sociology class that it is how they stay on top of the racial food chain. By not accepting criticism they are effectively in control of the whole race game. The one who makes the rules is the one with the power. They have oppressed so many for so long, now that people try to call them out on their BS, they don't take it seriously.

• Angela
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

I'm a white woman. Go ahead rant and rave, criticize. At the end of the day the only one feeling the burden is you. I'm not trying to insult you but realize that a blanket statement about white people is ignorant.

• 10 years ago

I don't call bullshit because I know what you're saying is true. The white men on here who are saying that they can take criticism are lying their asses off. They are online and obviously can take criticism online but in real life they wouldn't be able to.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Pride.

• 10 years ago

And if you don't let them stereotype or say anything about your race its "your throwing out the race card". How does that work?

• 10 years ago

Everyone criticizes then gets defensive when someone does it to them, stop your generalizing on whites.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

white men have always been put on a pedastal it's hard for them to realize everything in their life came from them just being a man and white.

white men haven't had to fight for anything in this country to get equality. Women and minorities had to though plenty of times.

• 10 years ago

I can certainly take criticism. What do you want to criticise?

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

i think you mean racist white men or stereotypical white men. usually they are to ignorant to know better

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.