Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 years ago

Has anybody ever told you that you're as purdy as a picture :)?

Best Answer

aww thanks...

did anyone tell you that you're a....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDwzg9Db9eo

Youtube thumbnail

Source(s): cause you are ;)

Can you cry under water? Yes. How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered? It has more to do with reason for killing than with "importance." Why do you have to 'put your two cents in'... but it's only a 'penny for your thoughts'? Where's that extra penny going to? The government, of course. Once you're in heaven, do you get stuck wearing the clothes you were buried in for eternity? Yes, but they never wrinkle. Why does a round pizza come in a square box? The tried it the other way, and the corners stuck out. What disease did cured ham actually have? OK, you've got me there. How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage? Actually, we didn't. Why is it that people say they 'slept like a baby' when babies wake up like every two hours? Probably because when babies wake up they usually go back to sleep. If 2 deaf persons has to go to court, is it still called a hearing? EH? Why are you IN a movie, but you're ON TV? Well, you star IN a dramatic (at least) TV series, you don't star ON one. Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground? Probably because they forgot to briong their own binoculars. Why do doctors leave the room while you change? They're going to see you naked anyway. Often they aren't. Or at least not all of you. Why is 'bra' singular and 'panties plural? I don't know, especially since you could wear two bras (I didn't say should) but you can't wear one panty. Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a horrible crisp, which no decent human being would eat? Because that's the way my wife wants her toast. If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a stupid song about him? Who says no one cares? I only said I don't care! Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane? Yes, if there are enough living people aboard. If the professor on Gilligan's Island can make a radio out of acoconut, why can't he fix a hole in a boat? Cuz it would scew up the storyline. Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours? They're both dogs! Gee, and I thought you were headed into lewdness! If Wile E. Coyote had enough money to buy all that ACME crap, why didn't he just buy dinner? Nowhere in the neighborhood served a really good Roadrunner Under Glass! If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, what is baby oil made from? Do we have to explain everything to you? After all, where does motor oil come from? If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons? You mean moralicity. Do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune? Yes, and Ba Ba Black Sheep. And others. Why did you just try singing the two songs above? I didn't. Why do they call it an asteroid when it's outside the hemisphere, but call it a hemorrhoid when it's in your butt? A hemeroid is between the hemispheres, but an assteroid is.. oh, never mind. Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you, but when you take him for a car ride, he sticks his head out the window? No I haven't. Have you checked your breath?

That's what he says, all the time!? REALLY!! I'M NOT KIDDING!? besides tweety bird is purdy as a picture to Sylvester the cat!? Right?

The last person to call me purdy was chained to the wall, eating his own member.....:)

Yes , many times

Sadly not. My last boyfriend used totell me I was "cute" and my friends tell me I'm "beautiful" but people rarely tell me that I am pretty, which is a shame, as I would say I was more pretty than beautiful.

They didn't say purdy, but they did think I was kinda cute......lol, I don't see it.....

Yea, but then I wonder if it's a picture of a pig or something.

• Luca

Woah, tiger! Told me I was pretty in one of the best answers he gave me.

It made me all warm inside.

=]

No. Not as yet....But they do tell me I'm as beautiful as a troll? Is that the same thing?

• John M

ive been told i look like a film star, when i ask who, they said lassie