The Person with the most random answer gets BA?

:)

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Best Answer

GAH! Michael Phelps is hiding in the cornfields with a giant jelly donut gun. GAAAAH!

Source(s): >:O NO SURVIVORS
  • hafter
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

enormous-eyed beans from Venus. enable no longer something come between us. they are in short grant. You outta comprehend, do no longer stand by employing the window, somebody could desire to work out you up there. i've got have been given some peanut butter, adequate to final a pair of days. the place i am going, you won't have the ability to maintain on with. What i've got have been given to do, you won't have the ability to be any component to. ..i'm no stable at being noble, whether it does not take lots to work out that the subject concerns of three little Yamsters do no longer quantity to a hill of beans in this loopy worldwide. sometime you will comprehend that. Now, now... right this is staring at you newborn. I understood writing could desire to be risky. i did no longer comprehend the prospect got here from the equipment. Goo goo ga joob...

• Lefty
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

The Minnesota Red Sox played the Chicago Mets in a game of marbles on February 31st.

• Nothing is impossible but i'm having a difficult time nailing jello to the wall.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Crystal Bowersox

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Wrenched Ankle

Lv 4
    10 years ago

British Airways.

• 10 years ago

my friend i have another friend called blackie its very weird it turns white when im with a white woman and then it turns black when i see a black woman do you know what it is i;ll give you a hint my sausage that's what im talking about. any thing in the hood im still minding my little chipmunks in the cupboard and my smurfs up in the attic they get breastfeed by the cats well some one has to feed them

• 10 years ago

Hmm, tough on. I think the answer is...video games build hand-eye co-ordination reflexes, and make children into better human beings.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

My trampoline wasn't bouncy enough so I traded it in for a chimney.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.