fstmny4 asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Whats the title of this movie!!?

I dont remember the movie name, but the plot is about a kid in highschool who rats out another student for something, goes to a party, and on his way home the girl he rats out ends up chasing him down wih her friends, beats him within an inch of his life and ditch his body in the woods inside a storm drain. his soul (or ghost) ends up leaving his body and he is a spirit through the whole movie trying to get someones attention after he realizes hes not actually dead yet, and it becomes a struggle to either get the girl to confess or to have someone find his body before he dies. they end up finding him in a river by a dam, and he survives, the girl ends up getting shot and dies. i hope thats enough details? I dont think any big names were in this movie! PLEASE HELP!! im going insane!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The Invisible (2007)

starring Justin Chatwin, Marcia Gay Harden, Margarita Levieva

IMDb synopsis:

Nick Powell is an excellent high school student who raises money by selling homework and results of quizzes to his schoolmates. He aims to travel to London for a writer's course, telling his best friend, Pete Egan, that he has already bought the airplane ticket but has not told to his mother yet. Annie Newton has a problem with Pete, who owes money to her. As events unfold, due to a case of mistaken identity Nick takes a severe beating from Annie and her gang, his body dumped in a sewer. The next morning, he discovers he cannot be seen. He is now a spirit in a state of limbo and can only observe as the events of that day unfold~until he learns that only Annie can see him.

Here's the movie trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDB3Ha3vxyc

Youtube thumbnail

• 1 decade ago

The invisible?

• 1 decade ago

The Invisable, for sure.

• 1 decade ago

Titanic?

oh no

its ghost rider yayaya

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.