Bolton
Bolton asked in 社會與文化語言 · 10 years ago

一篇自己打的文章,請幫我檢查文法

最近在學習翻譯,請幫我在文法的部份做修正

為了不麻煩大大細心的講解,請直接修改,我再自行探討就好囉!

(1)

Because whether you use YAHOO Messenger or MSN Messenger .They both has a common ground that no matter YAHOO or MSN messenger are free of charge.

People employ it to gossip, record and promote their relationship. The messenger is more and more conform to youngster’s demand. For instance, it has lovable background pattern, special expression sigh and so on. In the future, I have a large confidence that the messenger will become a voguish symbolize.

(2)

Deliver message, word sending is not only one way, but also speech sounds. Even Webcam! I guess after several years, the messenger will have replaced the telephone and 3G cell phone. Turn into one could use long time but doesn’t cost you any money.

Rating
    Best Answer

Hello, I found many mistakes, I try to correct on your incorrect grammar and vocabulary as you required.

FIRST PARAGRAPH IS SO WRONG, I HAVE TO REDO IT.

(1)

IT IS FREE CHARGE FOR USING EITHER YAHOO MESSENGER OR MSN MESSENGER ONLINE.

People employ ONLINE MESSENGER FOR GOSSIPING,RECORDING OR IMPROVING their relationship. THE MESSENGER HAS CONFORMED YOUNGSTERS DEMANDS. For instance, it has lovable background pattern, special expression sigh and so on. In the future, I BELIEVE the messenger will BE a voguish symbolize.

(2)

THE MESSENGER ARE NOT ONLY DOING DELIVERING MESSAGES AND EMAILING. IT also HAS speech sounds SUCH AS Web cam! I THINK IN THE several years, the messenger will replace the telephone and 3G cell phone BECAUSE OF COSTS LESS AND UNLIMITED TIMES.

2010-05-26 07:52:30 補充:

Ha, Dark

that's why you need to work on your English harder.

2010-05-27 00:02:44 補充:

Ha, Dark

take my advise, EAT THE FOOD THAT YOU CAN EASY TO CHEW AND DIGEST. WHATEVER THOMAS ALVA EDISON SAID........

I DO NOT CARE !

I am happy for you that you agree with me. Anytime, if you need a English teacher I will try my best to help you.

2010-05-27 08:29:49 補充:

Dark, SURE I KNOW I HAD WRONG TYPING ADVICE

Looks like I have already got you bad....

Like I said..I will be happy to help your English.

Be honest. you do really need a lot of work.

laugh is good for your health. you should laugh as much as you can a day.

GOOD ! KEEP WORKING ON IT. LAUGH HA HA

2010-05-27 08:34:00 補充:

WELL DARK

I FEEL THIS IS WASTING MY TIME TO CONTINUE REPLYING YOU.

I AM OUT OF HERE. WHATEVER YOU ARE GOING TO SAY........

I DO NOT CARE.

樓主寫的文章雖然有錯, 但比被溫蒂姐修改過的版本好得多

2010-05-26 10:50:54 補充:

I agree.

I don't think I will ever feel that my English is good enough.

"Show me a thoroughly satisfied man and I will show you a failure." ~Thomas Alva Edison

2010-05-27 04:20:23 補充:

Wow! Pointers from someone whose English is as impeccable as yours would be an honor for us mortals.

FYI, 'advise' is a verb, try 'advice'.

Let me guess, you are really a frog, and you dwell at the bottom of a deep well, right?

Don't make me laugh.

2010-05-27 09:41:28 補充:

I suppose you mistyped advice on purpose, Monday-Morning-Quarterback.

Gimme a break, and spare yourself the embarrassment.