Where can I purchase a flange bearing?

I dont see the item listed on sites like Ace Hardware, Lowe's and Home Depot. I know I can order online but I was hoping to be able to look at a few and then select. This is for a pottery wheel. Anyone know where to buy one of these in person? It needs to be able to bolt onto wood or some other material.

Thanks!

Thanks for the help. I live in Bowling Green KY. I think there is a tractor supply company around here but im not sure what all they have in there.

Thanks again!

Favorite Answer

Edit: The tractor supply company should have some of those bearings, they are common on most farm equipment.

From this search:

[ bearing supply in Bowling Green KY.]

http://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=navclient&ie=...

Grainger Industrial Supply

2531 Russellville Road

Bowling Green, KY 42101-3957

(270) 782-8300

Applied Industrial Tech Inc

135 Dishman Ln

Bowling Green, KY 42101-4003

Phone: (270) 781-7262

Graves, Gilbert

148 Chestnut St

Bowling Green, KY 42101-1730

Phone: (270) 782-7413

All the above are bearing suppliers. One of them should have flange bearings in stock, that you can look at.

Wingman

_________________________________

You will need two bearings mounted several inches apart to support the pottery wheel.

Many city's have:

bearing supply businesses

Farm supply businesses

Check in your phone book for such places.

If you add additional details to your question in the form of city and state, I will try to find a business that has a stock of bearings that can go look at.

I will come back several times before this question goes into voting and try and help some more.

Wingman

Hello, first of all to say sorry. I has been busy fair, kept you waiting so long.

Before, our company has always been supply to the trade company, because we have our own factory, our products is also very popular. Now we do trade, saving the cost of the dealer, you can get the best price, and our cooperation is your most wise choice, and the quality of our products in the same level, also has a unique advantage, it is the use of long life, and our R&D department has been working to extend the service life of bearing, and above all, advantages obviously, I believe that your choice not wrong

E-mail: semribearings@hotmail.com

www.nsk022.com