Advice on boys and friends. PLEASE?

i don't know how to explain it so i'm going to start from the beginning. my friend met this guy at a work picnic. two weeks of getting to know each other they started dating and shortly they were official boyfriend/girlfriend. no i wasn't happy with my friends decision but she was happy. well after... show more i don't know how to explain it so i'm going to start from the beginning. my friend met this guy at a work picnic. two weeks of getting to know each other they started dating and shortly they were official boyfriend/girlfriend. no i wasn't happy with my friends decision but she was happy. well after about 6 months he broke up with her because he felt like he wasn't getting what he wanted (jerk...he broke up in text too. grr!!) they went two days but he realized he made a dumb decision and wanted to get back with her. well in those two days he was sending her texts saying "i love you. i was stupid for this mistake and i'm sorry. you're my life. i need you." (we are 15. he has no idea what he is saying) and basically he talked her back into going out with him. well a few days ago they broke up again because they've been having stupid fights. plus he likes to check out other girls in front of her (at her cousins birthday party?) and said "that's what i have to do to get your attention" well now she's in denial and still is 'in love' with him

personally he is a jerk and i hate him. but she's my best friend and she keeps asking me for advice but this has never happened to me.

so advice? what would you tell your best friend?! thanks(: